Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Call for special case guest bloggers

As I have been discussing this blog with people, it has become apparent that there are a few areas where I am unqualified to offer advice.

For example, I have had the pleasure (or suffered) with having small children around me while flying. So  can talk about kicked seats, amusing games played, etc. but I have never been the adult responsible. I have one friend who has offered to write a guest blog on the special considerations for traveling with an infant, but I have no one to write about traveling with a toddler or small child.

So if there is anyone out there who can offer advice that would help people in any of these situations (or any others that I missed) I would appreciate them providing a guest blog to help everyone else.
  • Traveling with an infant (already have volunteer) 
  • Traveling with a toddler 
  • Traveling with a small child
  • Unaccompanied child traveling alone
  • Traveling with someone with special needs (blind, wheelchair, etc.)
  • Traveling with a person with special medical needs 
  • Traveling with a  utility animal
  • Traveling with a  pet in the cargo hold
  • Traveling with a pet in the cabin

In particular I  would look to pass on advice about
  • Paperwork needed before the flight
  • Special packing requirements
  • Special considerations at the airport
  • Special considerations on the flight
  • Special considerations for accommodations 
If you are interested in providing a guest blog please reply in comments or via an email to me

No comments:

Post a Comment